An amazing excursion for nature and photography lovers where the visitor will feel the power of a unique savage environment, dominated by breath-taking landscapes. 3 hikes are included.
Min 2 paxs
All year round
06:00 to 06:30 hrs. – Pick up at your accommodation for Torres del Paine National Park.
We will access Torres del Paine National Park and head for Laguna Azul (Blue Lagoon) area to enjoy the views of the iconic Paine Towers, the local flora and fauna, as Lady Florence Dixie (one of the firsts visitors) did 140 years ago. Afterwards, our route leads us further to “Cascada Paine”, a beautiful waterfall, proof of the natural decline of the river Paine basin.
Our hike “Portería to Portería” begins in the National Park access “Portería Laguna Amarga” and finishes in a different one called “Porteria Sarmiento”. Marvel at the Paine Massif and the radiant, blue glacial lakes in a 2 hours hike along the Patagonian steppe. This path is also characterized and attractive for the observation of local wildlife. After 1 hour hike approximately, we will reach a series of indigenous paintings which date from 10.000 years ago, these were made by the first population that arrived in Patagonia. Afterwards, our transfer will take us to the Nordensköld viewpoint to enjoy the view of the lake of the same name and the East face of the Paine Massif where our local guide will explain the geological characteristics of the Paine mountain range. We will continue our excursion and stop at “Pudeto” area to enjoy the rushing frothing waterfall “Salto Grande”. Immediately after, we will start a 2 hours hike (roundtrip) to “Mirador Cuernos”, a place of overwhelming beauty and probably one of the most famous spots in Torres del Paine National Park.
At Pehoe campsite we will time to have lunch (not included). And after some rest and time to enjoy the view of the lake and the “Cuernos del Paine” (Paine Horns). Our tour leads us further to the Grey Glacier sector.
At the Grey sector it is possible to do a 1-hour hike along the Grey Lake Beach until we reach the Grey Lake’s viewpoint. We will first walk through an ancient Lenga forest. Our trail then takes us to the Grey beach, from here we will be able to admire the West face of the Paine massif and enjoy the amazing blue hues of the glacial ice. From the viewpoint, it’s also possible to see icebergs drifting along the icy waters and in the distance the Grey Glacier, which is part of the Patagonian Southern Ice Field.
After a while in the viewpoint, we will return the same path to get on our vehicle and drive back to Puerto Natales.
Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales: 21:00 hrs
- Certified local guide and bilingual.
- Semi-private, seat insurance.
- Hiking poles.
- First aid kit.
- Safety briefing.
- Box Lunch.
- Medical or other personal expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Good physical conditions for the hikes.
- Sunglasses & Suncream.
- Waterproof shoes.
- Keep your medicine handy, if necessary.
- Warn any dietary restrictions.
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- This is a private tour, minimum of people for your departure is two people**.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.