Discover the wild nature in Torres del Paine National Park
A tough but worth hike with some of the best views of Torres del Paine National Park and its breathtaking surroundings. A must for photography lovers. Come and enjoy with us of a unique place in the world.
Medium to Hight
min 2 paxs
06:30 to 07:00 hrs. – Pick up at your accommodation and the we head towards the Torres del Paine National Park in our vehicle.
This is a medium-high difficulty hike that takes 5 hours (roundtrip) along a steep route. The trail will leads us through a native Lenga forest, the home of many wildlife like the huemul (South Andean deer), one of the most beautiful and shy animals in the park, and also many birds that we will be able to listen and maybe to see.
The Ferrier Hill is a pyramidal type peak that belongs to the Patagonian Andes and from its viewpoint, at 700 meters above the sea level (2296 feet), we will have a complete view of Torres del Paine National Park, including Zapata and Grey Glaciers, that belong to the Patagonian southern Ice Field, the French Valley and the West face of the imposing Paine Massif.
Once at the lookout we will rest for lunch and some pictures. We will return to our starting point and from there drive to Camping Pehoe to hike agin aprox 1 hour to “Mirador Condor” (Condor Viewpoint). This viewpoint boasts breath-taking views of the Paine Horns and Pehoe Lake.
Our tour takes us now to “Salto Grande” viewpoint, to observe the beautiful waterfall and later on to the Nordenskjöld viewpoint where we will enjoy the view over the lake and the East face of the Paine Massif. We make our way to the Laguna Amarga exit of the Park, where we will be able to have a glimpse of the Paine Towers.
Approximate time of arrival in Puerto Natales: 20:00 hrs.
- Times may vary according to weather conditions and physical conditions of the passengers.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather such as strong winds, rain and snow.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- If you do not find availability in our online store, consult through our contact form or by WhatsApp.
- The tour is private, minimum of people for your departure is two persons.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.
- Certified local guide and bilingual.
- Semi-private, seat insurance.
- Hiking Poles.
- First aid kit.
- Safety briefing.
- Medical or other personal expenses.
- Travel insurance.
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Box Lunch.
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Good physical conditions for the hikers.
- Sunglasses & Suncream.
- Waterproof shoes.
- Keepyour personal medicine with you
- Warn us of any dietary restrictions.