Navigacion Glaciar Grey
Grey Glacier Navigation
The catamaran will take you on a navigation of 3 hours where you will enjoy a unique landscape full of floating icebergs, exuberant vegetation and imposing mountains that will amaze you.
You will be picked up at your accommodation and it will be a 2 hours drive to the Serrano entrance of the National Park. Here they will check your entrance ticket and will head up to hotel Lago Grey.
In this hotel, our guide or driver will assist for your check-in.
To board the catamaran we will walk from hotel Grey to the river Pingo where we will cross the bridge and will be lead/walk through a native forest. The navigation will take up to 3 hours. The catamaran’s guide will expose a safety briefing and will highlight the geography and formation of this of the southern ice fields. Then they will open the bar and you will be able to collect your welcome drink, which can be a pisco sour, calafate sour or a whiskey with ice from the glacier. After arriving the shore we will leave the catamaran and the excursion will be finished. We will directly head back to the parking area to return to Puerto Natales.
- Private transportation roundtrip to the Grey Lake
Onboard English-speaking guide.
- National park entrance fee
- Waterproof jacket
- Trekking shoes, gloves, cap, scarf.
- sunglasses and sun protecting lotion.
- The excursion can be suspended due to bad weather, which implies climatic conditions such as strong winds, rain and heavy snow. 100% refund of the navigation if cancelled for bad weather before the boat set sails.
- Cancellation and reschedule policy will be sent by e-mail or whatsapp.
- The cancellation of day trips must be made 24 hours in advance of the requested date, otherwise the reservation will be charged 100%.