Torres del Paine National Park
It is a Private Excursion
WHY YOU SHOULD GO
You only have one day to visit and want to Explore Torres del Paine National Park’s natural beauty allowing you to see some of the most iconic spots in a day?
- Visit the Natural Monument Milodon Cave
- Explore Torres del Paine National Park, declared as the 8th Wonder of the World
- See giant ice floats at Grey Lake
- Personalized service
- Roundtrip Transfer from Puerto Natales Hotel
- English speaking Guide (French, Portuguese, German, Italian or Spanish speaking guide available on request)
- Lunch (from October to March)
- Box Lunch (from April to September)
- Torres del Paine National Park Entrance Fee (CLP 18.000)
- Cueva del Milodon Entrance Fee (CLP 4.000)
- Optional Gratuities
- Tour departs from Puerto Natales
- It’s recommended that you wear comfortable and warm clothing for this excursion
- From April to September a Minimum of 2 Passengers per booking is required for this excursion.
- During Low Season (April to October) lunch will be replaced by a Box Lunch which includes an appetizer, main dish, water & cereal bar. Please feel free to inform us if you have any dietary restriction.